Wednesday, October 1, 2008

4 days

For some reason I keep waking up really early in the morning everyday. I usually could sleep in all day. I kinda like it though I feel like I can get more done in the day. We leave in 4 day's. Always a few day's before we leave for tour I start freaking out and think that I have so much to do before we leave. I cant wait to leave this tour is going to be really fun!

I guess everything will work out.....

060420081585
Hangin at home.

See you all soon.

Love,
Pat

8 comments:

patkirchxoxo said...

PAT!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON YOUR TOUR!!
nov 2 baby!

Anonymous said...

That sounds really exciting, getting all amped for tour and such :D I get up really early most mornings, but I have to, I've gotta go to school. I can't wait to see you guys when you come to Seattle with ATL and Mayday Parade, it'll totally be the highlight of my November :D

Anonymous said...

thats right, your first show is in six days. in Virginia i'll be there!(: so stoked.

melissmeliss said...

I'm admiring the artwork in the background of this picture. Don't worry- be happy! This tour will be amazing, I can't wait to see you guyssss-twice, 2 days in a row!

Kaitlyn! said...

Aww tours seem like so much fun!!
10 days until i see you! :D i cant freaking wait.
my friend and i made you something amazinggg. ! :)
i love youu!!!

laura said...

that is a gorgeous picture of you!

Melissa Marie said...

aww you're so cute pat!!
i can't wait for your tour to come to mass!! <3
... hopefully i will be able to go =/

melanie said...

That's a cool painting behind you..

& I hate getting up early. But with school and work I don't have any other choice :p